An immersive Agile experience
Our Business Agility Launchpad sessions allow you to discover more about Agile and explore the potential opportunities that it could bring to your organisation.
How does it work?
We’ll take you away from the stresses and strains of the day-to-day office to stay at an all-inclusive luxury country estate where you’ll be able to focus in a comfortable and relaxed setting.
All Launchpad residentials include full accommodation, all meals and refreshments, and full access to onsite facilities.
The Launchpad lasts for 4 days and it has been designed so you have everything you need to set the foundation for optimum Business Agility. The benefits are far-reaching.
You will have the chance like never before, to be able to take a step back and gain a different perspective of your entire organisation. Its structure, culture, processes and value.
During the four days, our experienced team will guide you through our tried and tested model to transformation. This involves a series of strategy workshops, assessments, training and consultancy.
2022 Agile Launchpad Schedule
Day 1 – Assess & Grow:
- Agility Health assessment – We’ll assess your current organisational agility, identifying priority improvement areas.
- Agility Growth workshop – where you’ll learn the basics of Agile practices.
- Social activity – time to have some fun, relax or discover your location.
Day 2 – Value & Focus
- Value and Purpose workshop – Define where you are and where you want to be.
- Measurable Outcomes workshop – You’ll identify clear measures of success for transformation based on value outcomes for the business.
- Social activity – Time to have some fun, relax or discover your location.
Day 3 – Transform
- Value Stream Mapping workshop
- Kanban workshop – You’ll learn how to create a visual Kanban system to help support Agile teams.
- Organisation Structure Review: Assess current structures and processes, explore options re-structuring the organisation to accommodate Agile practice.
- Social activity
Day 4 – Value & Focus
- Senior Leadership Structure review – Review current C-Suite structure; notably Product Development, Operations, Finance and HR to create a strategy to break down silos in the organisation and bring alignment across all areas of the business
- Agility Strategy Workshop – Create a strategy for transformation, identify a pilot team and learn how to upskill and scale.
- Target Operating Model Workshop
- End of Launchpad activity
The bootcamp has been designed so that by the end of the four days you have everything in place to begin your Agile transformation. It gives you the chance to take a step back and gain a different perspective of your entire organisation.
Speak with Steve
Get in touch with expert coach Steve to enquire about our next Launchpad for Senior Leadership teams.