Agile Scrum Foundations Course
As the most popular technique in Agile, Scrum is incredibly helpful for new teams that need to work on tight structures while they’re settling into an operational unit. Scrum is also very good for product development and innovation teams.
In this online course, you’ll learn all about Agile practice, its culture, characteristics, and you will learn about Scrum and how to get started. By the end of the course you’ll be in a position to kick off your first Sprint.
We cover the cultural aspects, tips, tricks and techniques of adopting your working practices and provide lots of support and guidance along the way.
- An introduction to Agile
- Aligning Agile Values into your Team
- The Scrum Way
- Agile Roles and Characteristics
- Value and Measuring Success
- The Backlog
- Predictability and planning
- It’s a Sprint, not a Marathon
- Agile Ceremonies and Communication
- Servant Leadership
- Getting Started as an Agile Scrum Team
- Learn at your own pace
- Jargon-free explanations
- Easy-to-follow tips
- Expert coaching support
Type of course: Online
Trainer: Steve Martin